A Personal Power Program for Women Seeking
Physical and Emotional Body Peace
Embracing the whole essence of a women is not just about what we eat and how we look . It is the whole connection of how we view ourselves and our world. We represent via our body imaging and the thoughts we have. This means that our vehicle (body) is our outer expression and that we have the power to learn new ways to view ourselves away from the past conditioning that how you look is the most critical. That means that our rules we once lived by may be out dated and do not work for us now. It's time to love ourselves FULLY and in a new way.
Who is this program for?
- For women sick of yo-yo dieting
- For those who want to ditch rules on what they are eating
- For emotional, closet, and binge eaters
- For those who struggle with their body image
- For those who feel challenged in their relationship with food
What will you learn in this program?
- How to shift out of mental chatter of self sabotage
- How to understand food cravings and end them
- How to love and own who you are and release cultural bias
- You will learn about the truth about thoughts/metabolism and food
- You will practice and integrate a conscious way of eating
- Find and live with more passion in all areas of you life
What you will receive?
- Weekly Internet Class & Dynamic Support
- Weekly empowering practices
- Ongoing email support by both practitioners
- Comprehensive workbook for your journey
- Yummy DIY body care recipes
- Private FB group and so much more
This amazing journey begins on Monday evenings via Zoom
(live via internet classroom setting from the comfort of your own home)
January 9th through February 13th
7:00-8:30 pm EST
Investment: $189.00 for the 6 week
*recording will be available
For more info:
About The Practitioners:
Ann Murphy CHHC, AADP
Ann has struggled with body image and health issues on and off for years. Once she let go of the constraints society has put on women about how they “should” look and what they “should” eat, she was able to learn to listen to her body’s messages of what it needed and reach a natural weight and regain her health. Her personal journey, the study of eating psychology and the knowledge she gained by going to school to become a certified holistic health coach have enabled her to teach women how to let go of struggle, shame, confusion and do something different in their journey….and get results.
Michelle McInnis B.S, H.H.P, N.C, T.S
Michelle can fully understand the bias cultural demands of being a certain weight. At age 8 she was placed on her
first diet because she was told that she was too heavy. Shedding a lot of past beliefs and memories has been her
focus along with going back to school to become a Nutritional Consultant. Her desire to continue the journey of
self love and expand on her own sense of value has spilled over into teaching about loving her body. Her expertise
is in the mental chatter and re-training ourselves into new levels of conscious thinking.
Investment for a New Life Skill:
$189.00 for 6 weeks